Booking & Upcoming Events
- Spice Club | Private Birthday Dinner Event | Saturday 5th April
- Spice Club Indian Feast Pop-Up Restaurant @ Secret Manchester City-Centre Location | Saturday 12th April | 7-10pm
Get your chance to dabble in some truly high-class, home-spun Indian fare at our ‘Indian Feast Pop-Up Restaurant’ which will be hosted from a wholly secret Manchester city-centre location. Join us for an evening of hearty conversations and charming authentic, Indian dishes, made fresh, using locally sourced ingredients and family flung flair. Book your place here: http://www.designmynight.com/manchester/events/the-spice-club-indian-pop-up. Limited Places.
- Spice Club at FRIDAY FOOD FIGHT @ Castlefield’s Upper Campfield Market Hall| Friday 25th April| 5.30pm onwardsThat’s right, we’re getting involved in Friday Food Fight at the end of this month with the aim of bringing you some mouth-wateringly, delicious, home-made Indian delights. Think all things spicy, sweet, tangy and crunchy! See you there…x
New Spring/Summer 2014 supper club dates to be posted shortly. Be the first to be notified by signing up to our newsletter here.
*How do I book?*
-If you would like to a book a space at an above supper club date, please secure your place by purchasing a ticket online.
-Then to confirm, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org .
-You will then be sent a booking confirmation. Please note:
1) The secret (North Manchester based) location will be sent to you 48 hours before the night of the dinner (unless stated otherwise). An email reminder will also be sent to you a few days before.
2) The supper club starts at 7.00pm and ends at approx 10.00pm (unless stated otherwise). Please be punctual! Also, feel free to bring your own drinks. We will provide
water throughout the meal.
We understand that sometimes life gets in the way and you may have to cancel-if this is the case, please let us know at least 72 hours in advance. Cancellations are costly and we also have a waiting list so please inform us as soon as you can so we can fill your space.
Please note, any deposits made or tickets purchased for events are non-refundable.
If you would like to be placed on the waiting list for any of our events, or if you would like to book your own private Spice Club dinner party, please contact us via email.
“Amazing food. Love the whole experience!”
Paula O’ Neill, Executive Chef at Hilton, Liverpool
“Thank you for a lovely evening. The food was fantastic and your hospitality was superb.”
Mark Burgess, Director of Spinningfields Management Company, Manchester